Going by the increasing number of patients being positive, it is inevitable that some patients will need to be managed at home.
It is important to know how best to do that.
- Isolate in a separate room
- frequent hand washing
- limit or stop sharing stuff
- look out for dangerous pointers like breathing difficulty
- have contacts with the health authorities
- control other illnesses like diabetes
see below American recommendation from Center for Disease Control and recent Sri Lankan news article.